The Inclusive Excellence Symposium was created to advance equity and inclusion through education, collaboration, and research. By focusing on “Black Lives Matter” as the theme for 2020’s symposium, we build a foundation for our campus community to understand and counteract systemic racism that affects all marginalized communities. Please join us in this important conversation!
• Voices and Visions of Black Lives That Mattered
• Dr. Marisela Martinez-Cola, Utah State University
• On the Issue of Mattering: Black Lives and The Changing Landscape of Resistance
• Dr. Brandon Manning, Texas Christian university
• Black Representation in Art and Media Through Time
• Professor Michael Ray Charles, University of Houston
• Involved to Evolve: Student Voices on Campus Climate and Sense of Belonging | Student Panelist
• Jamal-Jared Alexander and Amand Hardiman, Doctoral Students at USU
• A Journey on Allyship
• Dr. Lesther Papa, UC San Francisco
You can choose to attend one or more of the following webinars. If the presentation(s) you'd like to attend is already full, go back to the symposium webpage to get on the waitlist (thinkcareact.usu.edu/symposium).